I have hosted the following cruising guides and charts on Dropbox to speed up the download process. Just click on the links below and you will be redirected to Dropbox. It will prompt you for a login but you DO NOT have to register. Just click the link “I do not wish to register” and it will take you to the download page. Also the following files are compressed (zipped) to reduce the size tremendously. If you have any technical questions / please contact email@example.com .
Title: ABC Cruising Guide.zip
Size: 139.6 MB
1. Contains cruising guides from Bonaire to Columbia.
2. Cruising guide for ABCs 2015.
3. Individual guides for Curacao, Aruba, and introduction to Bonaire.
Title: Central America.zip
1. Lonely Planet – Guatemala.pdf
2. Cruising Guide – Central America
3. 1991 Cruising Guide for Belize and Mexico
1. Cruising guide of Columbia
2. Lonely Planet 2012 [Columbia]
3. Guides to Cartagena
4. Lots of additional information for people heading to Columbia.
Title: Columbia – San Blas.zip
Size: 6.94 MB
1. Cartagena cruising guide
2. Lots of individual files by various authors for shopping, anchorages and different food items.
Title: Cruising Guides Pacific.zip
1. Contains lots of information for Tonga, Vanuatu, Tahiti, etc…
2. Included the information since a lot of people expressed interested going through the canal.
3. Winds and current information
Size: 1.1 MB
1. Ecuador cruising guide.
2. Open the .htm file within the directory and it will take you to a page (locally) with additional information about Ecuador
Title: OpenCPN Charts – Panama.zip
1. Contains OpenCPN charts primarily for the San Blas islands and other parts of Panama
2. Will need OpenCPN in order to view charts. OpenCPN can be found here: http://opencpn.org
3. Charts are OK but would recommend other sources of navigation when entering these waters.
1. Lonely Planet 
2. Contains a digital / photographed copy of the Panama guide Bauhaus
Size: 12.73 MB
1. Contains Street’s Cruising Guide to the Eastern Caribbean – Venezuela